XDODE.co.za is the official website for Xola does DESIGN freelance work.
Xola dos Santos, founder of XDODE, is an online marketing enthusiast with a solid track record of planning, executing and closing complex projects. I am currently employed fulltime as a Marketing Assistant and also freelance as a Digital Design Entrepreneur who project manages multifaceted projects where many skills are required.
XDODE Information Systems
Freelance Digital Design Entrepreneur, April 2016 – Current
I also regularly develop digital and print marketing materials for various clients on a freelance basis. I use industry standard design software including Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Premier Pro, of which I am highly proficient. Freelance work provides me with an opportunity to network, stay on top of new design trends and finance the purchasing of new tech and software licenses.
A current client worth noting is Embrace Dignity, a South African NGO whose objectives include creating a legal and social environment for sex workers. Embrace Dignity was Founded in 2010 by Nozizwe Madlala-Routledge, a former Deputy Minister of Health and Defence, and Jeremy Routledge, a former Director of the Quaker Peace Centre.
Certificate: Project Management Foundations
Dates: 2016 – 2017
University of South Africa
Degree Name: Bachelor of Commerce in Business Informatics
Dates: 2016 – 2020
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Premier Pro
- Highly proficient in the following web-related languages:
- Expert at Twitter, Google+, Facebook, Linkedin marketing and advertising
- Power user on Google Analytics, Django Webmaster Tools, Meltwater Buzz, Bookmaster, VitalSource
- Soft Skills include ability to win new clients, negotiate rates and project manage work using Gantt Charts, Work Breakdown Structure and other project management techniques.
LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/xola-dos-santos-0b0a0992